What is Your Plan for Success?
Many have tried setting up their own businesses but not every one who did so have actually succeeded. As a matter of fact, statistics reveal that:
- 50% of new businesses close up in less than two years, and
- 90% of all new businesses close up in less than five years!
Now you must be thinking, what must be the secret to putting up a successful business? Why do so many new businesses die after just 2 to 5 years of existence? How did the remaining 10% do it – surviving the first five critical years of their life and eventually evolving into successful, rewarding and valuable long-term businesses for the owners?
What helped those business owners to become part of that successful 10% is actually one of the most important things new business owners always tend to overlook. The special element that every committed business owner should have, which is:
A comprehensive business plan!
Specifically, a business plan that:
- Clearly defines and articulates the commercial value of the business, and
- Establishes a roadmap and timetable for the growth and success of the business.
What difference does a business plan make in the success of your business? Those who usually overlook the importance of a sound business plan most likely end up:
- Running out of start-up capital,
- Running out of sufficient cash flow to keep the business afloat,
- Not focusing on the right areas of the business at the right times,
- Not having the right resources and expertise in place to support and drive the business, and
- Not having plans in place to deal with market changes, problems or conflicts when they occur.
And with so many stakes at hand – time, money, effort and all the risks you have invested in your business will all just be put to waste when this happens. Comprehensive plans prevent that and will actually serve as your guide to the growth and continued success of your business.
How can we help?
Business plan development requires more than just a set of bullet points on a piece of paper. The development of a sound and comprehensive business plan actually require a good amount of research, technical know-how’s, financial modelling, and tested credible experience in determining what particular things should be looked out for when it comes to different types of business involved.
E&W Strategic Partners’ Business Planning Service is perfect not only for business starters, but also for those who are in the process of maintaining the growth of their businesses, helping them refresh, refocus and even explore new dimensions for further growth and success.
With the use of appropriate proprietary tools and methodologies, we can provide you the assistance you need as we at the same time thoroughly assess your business to develop a business plan specially designed for your type of business.
Furthermore, our Business Planning Service will help you and your business to:
- Set goals and key milestones that will guide the growth and progress of your business,
- Focus on the priorities that deliver value to your business,
- Forecast the performance of your business,
- Identify the risks, challenges, and vulnerabilities your business is or will be facing, and
- Define and articulate the value and worth of your business.
The comprehensive business plans we will be generating for your business will cover different areas such as:
- SWOT analysis,
- Environmental & competitor analysis,
- Unique selling proposition / value proposition definition,
- Financial modelling & forecasting,
- Cash flow projections,
- Risk assessment / stress testing,
- As well as a 90-day plan to help you to fast-track the progress of your business
Business planning is important as it allows you to carefully assess, study and manage all risks involved especially during the early years of your business. With E&W Strategic Partners, it is guaranteed that you’ll get all the assistance you need in planning for the steady growth of your business, leading it to the right direction.
To find out more about how our business planning services can help you protect and reach the optimum growth and development of your business, please feel free to Contact Us and speak with one of our consultants.
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
For the latest news and updates:
Latest News and Events
Public Schedule for 2011 Available! Our...
Free Demo of Self-Paced Fee-For-Service fo...