The Fee-For-Service Handbook
The Comprehensive Guide to Transitioning Your Practice to Fee-For-Service
- Are you planning on transitioning your practice to Fee-For-Service but not sure how or where to start?
- Are you unsure about the progress or want to review your current Fee-For-Service transition?
- Are you looking for an accredited and trusted source of advice to help you to successfully transition your practice to Fee-For-Service?
The Fee-For-Service Handbook is the latest solution from E&W Strategic Partners that has been designed to help you and your practice with your fee-for-service transition, and to address the many facets of your business that will be impacted by fee-for-service, including:
- Your value proposition,
- How you go about communicating and engaging with your clients,
- What services your practice will offer,
- The skills and capabilities your practice will need to deliver to the expectations of your clients,
- And much, much more… (click to view Table of Contents)
Reviewed with assistance from the Financial Planning Association, as well as practising Fee-For-Service advisers, The Fee-For-Service Handbook is the most comprehensive solution of its kind available in the Australian market today. Taking you extensively through every single step of the fee-for-service transition journey – from designing your new business model, through to implementing and rebuilding your business in fee-for-service – The Fee-For-Service Handbook will help you to deliver a profitable and successful practice for the future.
Additionally, we are happy to announce that The Fee-For-Service Handbook has been accredited by the FPA to contribute 10 CPD points towards your on-going CPD requirements.
|“The Fee-For-Service Handbook is a thorough take on all the aspects involved in the transition to fee-for-service, running a successful adviser practice into 2020, and is a must-read for any planner (and practice manager/coach) that is serious about running a successful practice.”|
Matthew Braund, Director, e-Financial Freedom Pty Ltd
What’s covered in The Fee-For-Service Handbook
- In-depth set of discussions and detailed analysis of the impacts and implications of fee-for-service to your business;
- Over 300 pages and 30 chapters of step-by-step instructions showing you how to effectively transition your practice to fee-for-service;
- More than 40 practical tools and tips to help you through the fee-for-service transition journey;
- Over 25 case studies using real-life examples to take you through each step of the transition process; and
- Tips and lessons on how to deal with the most common issues and hurdles you will face during your fee-for-service transition.
And when you purchase Fee-For-Service Handbook, you will also receive the following extras for FREE:
- FREEe-Toolkit CD containing every single tool used in The Fee-For-Service Handbook for you to use!
- FREE access to our The Fee-For-Service Handbook Forum where you can post questions and feedback!
- FREE shipping and handling anywhere in Australia!
- And FPA members also receive a special 15% discount on their purchase!
Compare all this against other fee-for-service programs that can easily cost over $3,000 a year in on-going fees alone without any additional support provided, and The Fee-For-Service Handbook clearly stands out as the best source of comprehensive and independent advice for your business.
If you are planning or are already in the process of transitioning your business to fee-for-service, then The Fee-For-Service Handbook is the must-have guide for you!
Purchase The Fee-For-Service Handbook
Normal Retail Price $495*
FPA Member $420 (Save $75!)
* – Includes FREE shipping and handling within Australia. All prices inclusive of GST. Handbook is eligible for a 30% business education expense tax deduction.
You may also be interested in our Fee-For-Service Handbook Bundle offer.
Accredited by the Financial Planning Association of Australia
Accreditation number 004513 for 10 points credit of continuing professional development
(You will need to complete a short questionnaire in order to obtain your CPD points.)
You can also order The Fee-For-Service Handbook using our order form. Please use the order form if you wish to pay with American Express.
Want to order internationally? We now also support international orders. Just select Retail and order. We’ll sort out the rest!
Additional Information About The Fee-For-Service Handbook
The Fee-For-Service Handbook Sample
You can download a sample of The Fee-For-Service Handbook.
About the e-Toolkit
The e-Toolkit CD is provided with every copy of The Fee-For-Service Handbook and includes working versions of all 27 e-tools covered in The Fee-For-Service Handbook.
The e-Toolkit is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Office 2007 or later.
1. Section 1: Welcome to The Fee-For-Service Handbook
- How to Use This Handbook
- The Move to Fee-For-Service
- Consumers and Financial Planning
- A Fee Discussion
- Building a Fee-For-Service Practice
2. Section 2: Designing a Fee-For-Service Business
- Setting the Direction
- Defining Client Segments
- Developing Your Proposition
- Promoting Your Message
- Delivering Your Service
- Building the Right Team
- Selecting the Right Location
- Defining a Fee Model
- Modelling the Outcome
3. Section 3: Planning For The Transition
- Identifying the Gaps
- Building the Case for Change
- Developing a Plan for Change
4. Section 4: Implementing the Transition
- Managing the Transition
- Common Transition Problems
- Closing & Consolidating the Transition
5. Section 5: Various Implementation Tools
- Marketing & Promotion Tools
- Platform & Process Tools
- People Management Tools
- Project Management Tools
6. Section 6: Where to From Here?
7. Section 7: Appendix
- Directory of Tools
- Further Information
Lap-Tin Tsun, BSc – Managing Director, E&W Strategic Partners
Andrew Chan, Grad Dip (Compliance), Adv DFS, DFS, F FIN – Financial Planner, Henderson Maxwell
Ian McKneil, CFP, Dip.Bus (Acc), CIV TAA – Senior Consultant, E&W Strategic Partners
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
For the latest news and updates:
Latest News and Events
Public Schedule for 2011 Available! Our...
Free Demo of Self-Paced Fee-For-Service fo...